The MĀRS INTELLIGENCE team provides complete security consultancy services, adapting to the needs and requirements of each client, with the aim of detecting their vulnerabilities, identifying and analysing their threats. Actions are proposed to minimise their risk levels, always on an individual and direct basis.
The members of MĀRS are highly trained and qualified, bringing knowledge and experience gained after years in different high-level police units, as well as in other fields. This allows MĀRS to provide an objective and professional viewpoint on all matters related to security and safety in many areas.
FOUNDING PARTNERS OF MĀRS INTELLIGENCE
Police commander of the Mossos de Esquadra Corps on leave of absence, active for 15 years, with different degrees of responsibility:
- Operational head of the Special Tracking and Surveillance Unit (UCSO), attached to the General Criminal Investigation Headquarters (CGIC).
- He has carried out functions in this operational field in different relevant investigations such as:
- Kidnapping and extortion
- High-risk murders and disappearances
- Criminal organisations
- Robberies and violent robberies, among others.
- Collaborator in devices of the Central Area of Technical Means and Operational Support, in communications intervention operations, installation of covert audio and video.
- Member of the GED (Special Drone Group).
- Coordinator of flight plans within the framework of police operations.
- Drone pilot in operational flights linked to highly complex investigations (CGIC).
Teacher and coordinator in various police training courses (Police School):
- Confidential sources and undercover agents.
- Technical means applied in investigation.
- Police negotiator.
- Advanced investigation
- Advanced training in tracking and surveillance.
Lecturer at conferences on:
- Cyber espionage and ICT security.
- Covert audio and video installation.
In the private sector:
- Service coordination with drones in security and emergency operations. Leading different national and international operations:
- Coordinator and pilot in the security operation for the Champions League Final at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid together with the National Police.
- Pilot, instructor and drone pilot examiner (RPAS).
- Coordinator and teacher in the Drone Pilot Course Specialist in Security and Emergencies.
- Director of Private Security authorised by the Ministry of the Interior.
Specialist in intelligence and international security.
Expert in human criminal behaviour.
Lawyer (ICAB), practised in international auditing/consulting firm. Compliance Officer.
Criminologist (UB). Postgraduate in Criminalistics and Forensic Sciences (UAB). Intelligence Analyst.
Director and Head of Security, qualified with TIP by the Ministry of the Interior.
Previously, Police, Commander of the Mossos de Esquadra Corps on leave of absence, assuming different degrees of responsibility in:
- General Commissariat of Criminal Investigation (CGIC-Judicial Police).
- Central Unit for Missing Persons (UCPD).
- Central Unit for Kidnappings and Extortion (UCSE).
- Police negotiator in critical incidents.
- General Commissariat of Operational Resources (CGRO-Intervention).
- Mobile Brigade Area (BRIMO), Operational Group No. 3.
Lecturer in Constitutional and Statutory Law at the Police School.
Accredited and authorised by the Ministry of the Interior to provide training in the legal, technical-professional and protection and security areas at private security personnel centres.
Invited as a representative of the Mossos de Esquadra Corps to the first “Encuentro Iberoamericano Antisecuestros (EIAS)”.
Trained in Israel, Master’s Degree in “International Terrorism and Counterterrorism”.
University specialisation course (UAB -EPSI) in Integral vision of private security for events and shows.
Trained as a First Responder in Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) by the NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians), as well as in AED and BLS (Basic Life Support).
Training by the Department of Safety and Security, United Nations (UNDSS):
- B-SAFE. Basic security and self-protection course compulsory for all UN personnel.
- Preparing and Responding to Active Shooter Incidents Course. (Preparing and Responding to Active Shooter Incidents.)
- BSTIF (Basic Security In The Field). Basic security and self-protection course for personnel deployed to high-risk areas.
- Global Travel Risk Management (GTRM).
Drone Pilot (RPAS), qualified by AESA. Lawyer (ICAB), practised in international auditing/consulting firm. Compliance Officer.
You can contact us by filling in this form. You can also call us on 682344231 or 660733879 or send us a message via WhatsApp: